Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionThis 30" combination wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. Its upper microwave convection cooking oven combines a 900-watt microwave with a 1600-watt convection element for high speed cooking. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
EASYCONVECT™ CONVERSION SYSTEM
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
CRISPWAVE™ MICROWAVE TECHNOLOGY AND CRISPER PAN (UPPER OVEN)
Allows the microwave oven to be used for grilling, frying, and convection cooking. The specially designed crisper pan can be used to brown, crisp, and pan-fry foods.
SATINGLIDE™ ROLL-OUT EXTENSION RACK
Allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION OVEN
Provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure the most even baking.
MICROWAVE CONVECTION COOKING (UPPER OVEN)
Increases the speed of cooking and provides a secondary convection cooking option.
PROFESSIONALLY-INSPIRED DESIGN (FULL VBL)
Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a stunning Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid® Badge and Brand Medallion.
Allows accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door.
|Total Capacity||5 cu.ft.|
|Main Oven Capacity||5 cu.ft.|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
• Oven Features Bread Proofing, Clock, Control Lock, Delay Start, Sabbath Mode, Star K, Temperature Probe, Time Bake, Timer
• Bake Element Power 2800W/2427W
• Broiler Element Power 4000W/3467W
• 3 Oven Racks
• Even-heat™ True Convection Oven (lower Oven)
• SatinGlide™ Roll-Out Extension Rack (lower oven)
• Professionally-Inspired Design (VBL Light)
• Temperature Probe
• EasyConvect™ Conversion System
|Capacity||1.4 cu. ft.|
• Quick Touch Settings : Add A Minute, Cook Power, Cook Time, Crisp, Defrost, Easy Convect, Popcorn, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam Cook
• Sensor Cooking
• Convection Power Wattage : 1600
• Grill Power Wattage : 1600
• Turntable Diameter Size : 14 1/8"
• Microwave Convection Cooking (Upper Oven)
• Crispwave™ Microwave Technology and Crisper Pan (upper oven)
|Information||120/240V / 120/208V|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• First Year Limited Warranty (Parts & Labor)
• Second Through Fifth Year Limited Warranty (Certain Components Parts Only – Labor Not Included)
• Second Through Tenth Year Limited Warranty (Microwave Ovens Only)
|Width||30 inch(es) / 76.2 cm|
|Height||42.5 inch(es) / 107.95 cm|
|Depth||26.87 inch(es) / 68.26 cm|
• Cutout Height 41 3/8"
• Cutout Width 28 1/2"